Entry spaces and visits (entrances/exits) are now available in Atlas
- View Entry space metrics (time used, peak occupancy, and visits) in Atlas
- View floor-level visits with Entry sensors
- Export entrances/exits as a CSV
- Show peak occupancy in the calendar (instead of average)
Users who try to log in to Atlas but don’t have an account can now “Request Access.” This will notify the Density team, who will reach out to account owners for permission.
We now have four roles in Atlas:
- Owner: Full edit rights for spaces and users. Full access to API development tools. Can provision and troubleshoot sensors.
- Admin: Can edit spaces they have access to. Can manage read-only users. Can’t access development tools, including API tokens.
- Editor: Can edit spaces they have access to and create observations
- Read-Only: Can only see data for spaces to which they’ve been assigned.
July 17 | Heatmaps
Users can now view hourly heatmaps when zoomed in on a week and create observations linked to heatmaps.
See help article Atlas: Heatmaps to learn how to use this new feature
Users can now:
- Share links to your current Atlas view (calendar filter, labels, etc)
- Add new users, manage user permissions, and export a user list
- Generate and manage API keys
- Set your units to meters squared instead of square feet
See help articles:
June 16 | Floor Level Entry Data and fast CSV Exports
All Density customers can now view their historical data (Entry or Open Area) in Atlas.
- View floor-level occupancy trends for floors with Entry sensors
- Export data for all spaces in a building and peak and average building occupancy in one click
- CSV exports are 26.46x faster than before
See help article Atlas: CSV Data to learn how to use this new feature
June 9, 2023 | Cmd + Click/CTRL + Click to select spaces
You can now select a space, and CMD/CTRL + click to multi-select spaces. You can also CMD/CTRL + Click to remove spaces from a type or label filter report.
May 31, 2023 | Atlas 2.0 Release
- Floor occupancy trends
- Meeting room and desk charts
- 15-min data
See the help article Quick Guide to Atlas to learn how to use these new features