Offline Sensor Alerts will send an email alert for sensors that enter Offline status for all spaces/buildings/floors in an organization.
- Alerting for specific spaces is not currently supported. Each email address will receive an alert for all locations.
- A sensor must be offline for at least 3 hours before the alert is sent.
- The alert will only be sent one time.
If your Open Area sensor is offline but still has full power, it will store 24 hours of data locally.
If your Entry sensor is offline but still has full power, it will store data locally for approximately 28 days.
Note: If you unplug your offline sensors, the data will be lost.
Please see these articles for more information:
- How long will my Open Area Sensor store data locally?
- How long will my Entry Sensor store data locally?
If you have Owner or Admin permissions, you can check sensor statuses following the directions in these articles:
If you would like to sign up for Offline Sensor Alerts, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Customer Support at email@example.com