This article contains instructions on how to find the location of an Open Area Sensor
Finding an offline Open Area sensor
If you do not know the location of the sensor that is offline
1) Log in to your dashboard at dashboard.density.io
2) In the top right corner, click Admin > Sensor Status
Note: You must have Owner or Admin account permissions to see this page
3) Find the sensor with the “Offline” status and note the sensor serial number.
4) Go to the Open Area tab at the top of your Dashboard to view your floor plan.
5) It will say, “This view has been disabled.” Find the dropdown that says “No Selection” and select “Planning” to bring up your floor plan with sensor locations.
6) Use the search bar to search your sensor serial number
7) When you hover or click on the sensor serial number, it will show you the location on your floor plan.