In Atlas, you can add and manage users in your organization. Users can have one of the following user profiles:
- Owner: Full edit rights for spaces and users. Full access to API development tools. Can provision and troubleshoot sensors. Can create and edit Displays.
- Admin: Can edit spaces they have access to. Can manage read-only users. Can’t access development tools, including API tokens. Can create and edit Displays.
- Editor: Can edit spaces they have access to and create observations. Can create and edit Displays.
- Read-Only: Can only see data for spaces to which they’ve been assigned.
To add a new user
- Click the gear icon in the bottom left and select Members in the left column.
- Select Invite Member on the top right
- Enter the user’s email address and select the user profile type (Owner, Admin or Read-only).
- You can use the Space Permissions option to limit the locations that Admin or Read-only level users have access to.
- Click Invite and an account activation email will be sent to that user.
To edit permissions
- Select the drop down next to the user’s name. Change to the new permissions.
To delete a user
- Select the drop down next to the user’s name. Click Remove user
- Check the I understand box, and click Remove.