Social Media Policy
While Density makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted on its social media platforms, we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information. Density reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate.
Comments including but not limited to the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a blogger or another participant
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations, and programs not related to or affiliated with the organization)
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or gender bashing language)
- Crude or crass language which references bodily functions, genitalia, and/or other lewd imagery that may be offensive.
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion, or comments
- All links to other websites found linked from Density’s social media sites are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by Density, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
By submitting content to any of Density’s social media sites*, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and that Density may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes and fundraising purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of Density. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post.
*Including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube