This report allows you to understand the daily number of visitors per time segment.
Daily visits are the total number of entrances that happened within a time segment.
To create a Daily Visits report:
1) Go to the Dashboards page
2) Select Create a dashboard > Edit dashboard > Create new report
Or select an existing dashboard, Edit dashboard > Create new report
*Dashboards are available to all users in an organization once saved. To check if a report has already been created, click the Dashboard name on the top left to see a dropdown of existing Dashboards.
3) In the search bar, enter daily and select Daily Visits option
4) Complete the following fields and click Save
Name: the name for this report, e.g. Cafeteria Weekly Visit
Space: select the space for this report
Time Range: select desired time period of your data, e.g Yesterday, Last week, Last 4 weeks
Time Segment Labels: this will filter data within specified time ranges
- Important: Remember to select a Time Segment for this report so that it only shows data for the days and hours people are in your spaces. To learn how to create time segments, check out this article: How to create time segments
5) At the top right corner, click Save to save the report to your Dashboard