This report surfaces the popular times for a meeting or conference room by aggregating how frequently the space is used over a 24 hour period.
To create a Popular Times report:
1) Go to the Dashboards page
2) Select Create a dashboard > Edit dashboard > Create new report
Or select an existing dashboard, Edit dashboard > Create new report
*Dashboards are available to all users in an organization once saved. To check if a report has already been created, click the Dashboard name on the top left to see a dropdown of existing Dashboards.
3) In the search bar, enter popular and select Popular Times option
4) Complete the following fields and click Save
Name: the name for this report, e.g. Cafeteria Weekly Visit
Space: select the space for this report
Time Range: select desired time period of your data, e.g Yesterday, Last week, Last 4 weeks
Time Segment Labels: this will filter data within specified time ranges
Minimum Occupancy Threshold: the number of people required to consider this space is occupied
- Important: Remember to select a Time Segment for this report so that it only shows data for the days and hours people are in your spaces. To learn how to create time segments, check out this article: How to create time segments
5) At the top right corner, click Save to save the report to your Dashboard