This report will compare the overall utilization of your spaces over a given time period.
To create a utilization report:
1) Go to the Dashboards page
2) Select Create a dashboard > Edit dashboard > Create new report
Or select an existing dashboard, Edit dashboard > Create new report
*Dashboards are available to all users in an organization once saved. To check if a report has already been created, click the Dashboard name on the top left to see a dropdown of existing Dashboards.
3) In the search bar, enter utilization and select the Utilization option
4) Complete the following fields and click Save
Name: the name for this report, e.g. Cafeteria Weekly Visit
Spaces: select the space for this report
Capacity Type: the percent of legal capacity, target capacity, or safe capacity the space is utilized by
Time Range: select desired time period of your data, e.g Yesterday, Last week, Last 4 weeks
Time Segments: this will filter data within specified time ranges
Mode: choose between most visited or least visited data
- Important: Remember to select a Time Segment for this report so that it only shows data for the days and hours people are in your spaces. To learn how to create time segments, check out this article.
- Capacities are set in the Admin panel. You must have admin or owner rights to adjust these values. Capacities must be set for each space. For more information, see the article Adding meta information to your spaces.
5) At the top right corner, click Save to save the report to your Dashboard