This report will show how many daily visits you had over the course of the week.
To create a Total Visits One Space report:
1) Go to the Dashboards page
2) Select Create a dashboard > Edit dashboard > Create new report
Or select an existing dashboard, Edit dashboard > Create new report
3) In the search bar, enter total and select Total Visits One Space option
4) Complete the following fields and click Save
Name: the name for this report, e.g. Cafeteria Weekly Visit
Space: select the space for this report
Time Range: select desired time period of your data, e.g Yesterday, Last week, Last 4 weeks
Time Segments: this will filter data within specified time ranges
- Important: Remember to select a Time Segment for this report so that it only shows data for the days and hours people are in your spaces. To learn how to create time segments, check out this article.
5) At the top right corner, click Save to save the report to your Dashboard
*Dashboards are available to all users in an organization once saved. To check if a report has already been set up, click the Dashboard name on the top left to see a dropdown of already created Dashboards.