This report will compare the number of visits between multiple spaces to understand and compare traffic across your portfolio.
To create a Total Visits Multiple Spaces report:
1) Go to the Dashboards page
2) Select Create a dashboard > Edit dashboard > Create new report
Or select an existing dashboard, Edit dashboard > Create new report
*Dashboards are available to all users in an organization once saved. To check if a report has already been created, click the Dashboard name on the top left to see a dropdown of existing Dashboards.
3) In the search bar, enter total and select the Total Visits Multiple Spaces option
4) Complete the following fields
Name: the name for this report, e.g. Cafeteria Weekly Visit
Spaces: select the space for this report
Time Range: select desired time period of your data, e.g Yesterday, Last week, Last 4 weeks
Time Segments: this will filter data within specified time ranges
Mode: choose between most visited or least visited data
- Important: Remember to select a Time Segment for this report so that it only shows data for the days and hours people are in your spaces. To learn how to create time segments, check out this article.
5) At the top right corner, click Save to save the report to your Dashboard