Organization settings allow you to change the default settings for your Dashboard. Choose the time zone, week start date, time segments, and when your counts reset to zero. These can be set by Owner level permissions. The settings apply to all users in your organization. They can be adjusted at each location and report as needed.
Important note: Time zones and reset time do not retroactively apply to already created spaces. The default time zone will apply to newly created spaces and are best used when setting up your Dashboard.
Week start and time segment impact Dashboard reporting, and can be adjusted at any time.
- Log in to your Dashboard
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Select Organization Settings
- Owner level permissions are required to access this option
- Click Edit to make changes
- Organization name: The name used at the account level and in the API
- Week Starts on: Select the start day of the week for your reporting within the Dashboard
- Default time zone: Set the time zone for all newly recreated spaces (default can be overridden for locations, but will require an adjustment at all levels - campus, building, floor, space)
- Default reset time: The time the count will reset to 0.
- This should be set for a time when the entire building will be empty, including any after-hours staff. If you have a 24-hour space, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to adjust these settings.
- Default time segment: Select the hours for your reporting within the Dashboard. Additional time segments can be set up in meta information.
5. Click Save changes