The Sensor Health overlay can be used to find sensor location, status, serial numbers, and information.
Click the sensor health button located in the bottom right corner of your Atlas homepage map.
This will bring up two options to view on your map: Spaces (Separated into Entry and OA sections) and Sensors.
The Spaces icon is the default view of your Atlas map. This allows you to view your space data and time-used metrics.
The Sensors icon will show each sensor's location, serial number, and status.
To view only a specific type of sensor (Entry or OA), use the panel to select/deselect the sensor type.
If your Entry sensors are not available on the floorplan, please reach out to email@example.com.
Hover over one of the sensor dots to see their serial numbers at a quick glance.
Note: We recommend toggling off Spaces to see the sensor dots more clearly
Click on one of the sensor dots to pull up their details.
- Blue: Sensors that are online
- Yellow: Sensors that are in Planning mode but aren't currently online and counting
- Red: Sensors that are offline
Included in the report:
- Sensor Serial Number (Ex: B2FFF012)
- Status (Ex: Offline)
- ID: Sensor ID
- Type: Sensor type (Open Area, Entry, Long Range, and Short Range sensors)
- Height: Sensor height
- Rotation: Sensor rotation (Open Area only)
- X: Horizontal position of the sensor on the floor plan
- Y: Vertical position of the sensor on the floor plan
- : Last heartbeat (the last time the sensor was connected to the network)
- OS: Sensor OS type
- MAC: Sensor MAC address
- IPv4: IP address
- IPv6: IP address
Where can I download all of my sensor information?
You can still download your sensor information in the Sensor Status section in the legacy Dashboard using this link: https://dashboard.density.io/#/admin/device-status.