Observations allow you to make notes on trends you see in Atlas.
Please note: Owner, admin or editor permissions are required to create notes. See permission levels and how to change a user's settings here: How to add & manage users in Atlas
Creating a new observation
- Log in at atlas.density.io.
- Set your Utilization, Time Used, and Operating Hours, and filter to your calendar date range.
- Select the space, label, or filter to make an observation of a specific location, or leave the entire floor selected to note something impacting the entire floor.
- On the left, you’ll see the Observations panel. Click to open, or hit the letter “O”
- Click Add New or the letter “N”.
- Add notes on the data you have filtered. We suggest noting reasons for peaks and lows, your return to the office date, events, testing scenarios, and holidays.
- While the observation is in edit mode, you can adjust any filters.
- Click save.
Editing an observation
- To edit an observation, click the pencil icon when hovering over the observation.
- Adjust the filters or note
- Click save.
Archiving, restoring, and deleting an observation
- Hover over the observation and click the file icon.
- At the top of the Observation column, click the file/archive icon to see the list of archived observations.
- Click the file icon again to restore.
- Click the trash icon to permanently delete.