How to use this Postman collection to test the API
You can access the documentation for the V3 API at developer.density.io.
1. Download the example Postman collection at the bottom of this page.
2. Go to the Dashboard.
3. Click on the gear icon on the top right and go to developer.
4. Generate a read-only API key that will work with the V3 density API. Click Add token, input a name, and give it read-only permissions. Save the token and copy it.
Note: The V3 API does not support writing.
5. Go back to the example Postman Collection, and you'll see that the authorization method is with this API token. Under variables, we'll want to add the token as the initial and current values. Click save.
6. Once this is set up, you can go to any of these endpoints and hit send to return the information.