1) In the Analytics tab, select New Report
2) Select the Entrances filter
3) Select the type of capacity you wish to compare results against. Capacity settings are added in Admin - Locations. See Adding meta information to your spaces (must be logged in to view)
4) Select the type of space you want to track. You can filter by:
Function - the types of spaces in your portfolio, e.g. all conference rooms, break rooms, collaborative spaces, etc.
Type - campus, building, floor, space
Space Name - multi-select specific locations
5) Select the Date Range
6) Optional: Filter by time segment to only show when the spaces will be used (e.g. work days, office hours, open hours) by clicking on the clock icon
7) Select the Time Frame (day, hour, 15 minutes)
8) Click Save. Please note: Analytics reports are saved to the user’s account, and cannot be seen by other users in the organization.