Meta information can be added at all levels of your spaces, from building to individual rooms. Adding this information allows you to set alerts when your space reaches capacity, set up a Safe Display, and create reports to optimize your portfolio and identify cost-saving opportunities.
These metrics will need to be added to each space that you want to set up capacity alerts, Safe Displays, or run additional reporting.
To set up meta information in existing spaces
Login to dashboard.density.io
On the left side, select the desired space
At the top right, click the wheel icon to Manage Space
Inside the Meta section, input desired fields for the space
- Annual rent: Used to calculate the potential savings in the Available Capacity analytics report
- Size: Used to calculate the Square feet per person dashboard reports
Capacity is used across the entirety of your Dashboard, from reporting to Displays. Each capacity can track goals across different use cases.
- Target capacity: The ideal number of people in the space at one time
- Legal capacity: The amount of people legally allowed to be in the space at one time, according to building codes
- Safe capacity: Primarily used for COVID safety, safe capacity allows you to set the number of people safely allowed in the space during reduced capacity
Click Apply Changes when finished