Step 1: Download the Screen On application
- Open the Screen On Application
- Select the desired brightness level (e.g. "Keep the current brightness") and click "Start"
Step 2: Copy the display URL
Log in to your Dashboard and click Safe Display
Click the copy link icon on the display you wish to show
Step 3: Bookmark Safe Display in Silk
- Navigate to the desired Safe Display in Silk
- Open the Safe Display in a new tab by copying and pasting the link or clicking on the "open" icon
- Use the right-hand browser navigation to "Add Bookmark" so the link is easy to find in the future.
Step 4: Pin App and Disable Touch
- Go to Kindle Settings > Parental Controls
- Toggle App Pinning "On"
- Open the Silk app and navigate to the Safe Display bookmark
- Using the app switcher button (bottom right square icon), scroll up on the screen until you see an orange pin icon.
- Click to pin Safe Display.
- Select checkbox for 'Disable touch for pinned app"
- Click "Got It" to confirm
- Swipe up on the tablet to make the image fullscreen