This report allows you to visualize the rate of entry over the course of a week and surfaces the daily peaks to compare traffic patterns.
To create the Daily Peaks report:
1) Go to the Dashboards page
2) Set up a dashboard for the report by clicking Add a dashboard, or selecting an existing dashboard and clicking Edit dashboard*
*Dashboards are available to all users in an organization once saved. To check if a report has already been set up, click the Dashboard name on the top left to see a dropdown of already created Dashboards.
3) Click Edit dashboard > Create new report
4) In the search bar, enter "daily" and select Daily Peaks
5) Fill out the required fields and click Save
- Number of bands adds people per minute details to the chart
6) At the top right corner, click Save to save the report to your Dashboard