A Square Feet Per Person report shows you the extent to which you are performing against a target capacity benchmark.
Important: This report requires additional information to be added to the space details before creating the report.
1) To set up the square feet per person report, you must first input additional information about your space(s). Each space included in the report will require the details in the help article Adding meta information to your spaces
2) Time Segment(s) are needed for this report so that it only shows data for the days and hours people are in your spaces. To learn how to create time segments, check out this article.
To create the square feet per person report:
1) Go to the Dashboards page
2) Set up a dashboard for the report by clicking Add a dashboard, or selecting an existing dashboard and clicking Edit dashboard*
*Dashboards are available to all users in an organization once saved. To check if a report has already been set up, click the Dashboard name on the top left to see a dropdown of already created Dashboards.
3) Click Edit dashboard > Create new report
4) In the search bar, enter "square" and depending on whether you want to track a singular space or compare multiple spaces, select either the Square Feet per Person or Square Feet per Person Rollup report then click Next
5) Once you have filled out all the fields, click Save
6) At the top right corner, click Save to save the report to your Dashboard