This dashboard report shows which days and times are over capacity. You can use this data to stagger schedules where necessary.
To create the surpassed capacity report:
1) Go to the Dashboards page
2) Set up a dashboard for the report by clicking Create new report, or select an existing dashboard*
*Dashboards are available to all users in an organization once saved. To check if a report has already been created, click the Dashboard name on the top left to see a dropdown of existing Dashboards.
3) Click Edit dashboard > Create new report
4) In the search bar, enter "surpassed" and select the surpassed capacity option
5) Complete the required fields and click Save
-Important: Remember to select a Time Segment for this report so that it only shows data for the days and hours people are in your spaces. To learn how to create time segments, check out this article.
-Capacities are set in the Admin panel. You must have admin or owner rights to adjust these values. Capacities must be set for each space. For more information, see the article Adding meta information to your spaces.
-Adjust the Quiet Busy Threshold and Busy Over Capacity Threshold to the percentages appropriate to your space (for example, in the image below, quiet is set as 0-34%, busy is 35-60%, over capacity is 60%+)
6) At the top right corner, click Save to save the report to your Dashboard
*Dashboards are available to all users in an organization once saved. To check if a report has already been set up, click the Dashboard name on the top left to see a dropdown of already created Dashboards.