This report renders a heatmap of hourly or average occupancy. It's great for understanding occupancy patterns in any type of space.
To create the Occupancy Hourly Breakdown report:
1) Go to the Dashboards page
2) 2) Set up a dashboard for the report by clicking Add a dashboard, or selecting an existing dashboard and clicking Edit dashboard*
*Dashboards are available to all users in an organization once saved. To check if a report has already been set up, click the Dashboard name on the top left to see a dropdown of already created Dashboards.
3) Click Edit dashboard > Create new report
4) In the search bar, enter "hourly" and select Hourly Breakdown
5) Fill out the required fields and click save
- Aggregation: None shows each day when you select a longer time frame, Total sum shows the total occupancy, useful over a shorter time frame, and average occupancy shows the average occupancy on a given day, useful for longer time frames
- Metric: Select occupancy for this report
6) At the top right corner, click Save to save the report to your Dashboard