This report illustrates the peak and average utilization percentages, as well as potential savings if you were to eliminate unused space.
To create the Available Capacity Report
To set up the available capacity report, you must first input additional information about your space(s). See the help article Adding meta information to your spaces
1) In the Analytics tab, select New Report
2) Select the Available Capacity filter
3) Select the type of capacity you wish to filter by. Capacity settings are added in Admin - Locations. See Adding meta information to your spaces (must be logged in to view)
4) Click the dollar sign icon and enter the monthly amount spent per person, per desk to customize the potential savings data
5) Select the type of space you want to track. You can filter by:
Function - the types of spaces in your portfolio, e.g. all conference rooms, break rooms, collaborative spaces, etc.
Type - campus, building, floor, space
Space Name - multi-select specific locations
6) Select the Date Range
7) Optional: Filter by time segment to only show when the spaces will be used (e.g. work days, office hours, open hours) by clicking on the clock icon
7) Select the Time Frame (day, hour, 15 minutes)
8) Click Save. Please note: Analytics reports are saved to the user’s account, and cannot be seen by other users in the organization.