In the Density Dashboard, you can add and manage users in your organization. Users can have one of the following user profiles:
- Owner: Full edit rights for spaces, names, and users. Full access to API development tools. Can provision and troubleshoot sensors.
- Admin: Can edit spaces and names to the spaces they have access to. Can't access development tools, including API tokens.
- Read-Only: Can only see data for spaces to which they've been assigned. They can't create alerts, email digests, edit any spaces or names.
To add a new user
- Click Admin in the top-right menu and select User Management in the dropdown.
- Select Add User on the top right
- Enter the user’s email address and select the user profile type (Owner, Admin or Read-only).
- You can use the Space Permissions option to limit the locations that Admin or Read-only level users have access to.
- Click Save user and an account activation email will be sent to that user.